Friday, September 18, 2009

[Snob Review: L'Oreal H.I.P. Blendable Blushing Creme]




So the other day, while getting balloons for my besties bday @ the dollar store, I was cruising the makeup/beauty aisle. I immediately saw the H.I.P. compacts and I had to grab and look. I had seen the blushing creme on AllCosmeticswholesale.com, but I wanted to wait awhile. So immediately grabbed the only shade they had, #884 Cheerful. I was really happy to see it wasn't too bright or too shimmery (through the compact). I ran to the register to purchase it! And who can beat the price of $1?!?!? Anyway, I got home to get ready for my besties dinner and wanted to try out the creme. I went on beautifully and wasn't to gaudy for my skintone. I RARELY put any products on my face other than moisturizer, so I was pretty pleased with my purchase!!! I think this purchase has opened my mind up to actually buying face products. I have had my eye on the M.A.C. mineralize skinfinishes for a WHILE.... but i'm still a little hesitant. Oh yeah, I know I am a little late on this review, whereas I found out that the H.I.P. facial products (blush, foundation) have been discontinued but anywhoo.... If you go to your local dollar tree and spot this, try it out!! xoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment