Wednesday, September 23, 2009

[Copperbeamin' Deep Blue Sea...]








I did a look today... I just wanted to use my fav pigments from M.A.C., Copperbeam and Deep Blue Green. It looks like a cut crease but i didn't use a pencil, like the traditional way. I really like mixing colors that traditionally don't go together but anywhoo.. these are the products I used. My camera has been working way better (you will see what I'm talking 'bout)
Face: Same as usual

Eyes:
Paint FX Cosmetics primer
M.A.C. Copperbeam p/g
M.A.C. Deep Blue Green p/g
L'Oreal H.I.P. shadow in Flare (light goldish side)
N.Y.C. liquid liner in black
M.A.C. Dazzlelash in Black dazzle
N.Y.C. Mascara
M.A.C. kohl liner in Smolder
N.Y.C. kohl liner in turquoise

Lips:
Bonne Bell lip balm in prickly pear
N.Y.C. liquid lipshine in clear
L'Oreal liquid lipstick in pink color (DC'ed)
Hard Candy liquid lipgloss in Caramel (My fav gloss topcoat)

No comments:

Post a Comment