Thursday, September 3, 2009

[Snob Review: Jordana Incolor FabuLiner]




So... I have been seeing everyone and their mom jump onto the 'felt tip eyeliner' bandwagon lately and I wanted to take a test drive... Also because I messed up my eyeliner brush with eyelash adhesive (Vintage or Tacky's tip line here). So, today I went to my local Walgreens and looked for a felt tip eyeliner pen. I was roaming around the aisles, and stopped near Jordana and saw the Fabuliner... Then, I saw the Maybelline Stilleto line came out with a felt tip liner... I know M.A.C. has the PenUltimate liner but I'm not springing $16.99 for no daggone liner... I thought long and hard... $6.99 v. $1.99.. What do u think I picked?? Ding Ding Ding!! Yes, I bought the Jordana FabuLiner! I also bought it because of what good things i heard about it... I came home and immediately tried it and instantly fell in love. I like the versatility of being able to create thick or thin lines. This makes lining so much easier! The old school brush liner thing is so yesterday, lol at least for me!! If anyone has tried it, let me know what you think of it... Laters...

Jordana Fabuliner
Cost: $1.99
Where: at any drugstore that sells Jordana (I got mine at Walgreens)

TIP: Make sure to store the liner pen horizontally to keep the pen functional and moist...

No comments:

Post a Comment