Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[[.Do you guys coupon??.]]

With all the hype of the now-infamous show "Extreme Couponing" on TLC, it seems like the whole country has now taken a look at the old Sunday paper. I, myself, have been swept up in the craze. These days, money doesn't flow through anyone's fingers as freely as before. Little by little, many Americans across the country are looking for any way to save money. I have been interested in beauty bloggers that solely blog about drugstore makeup (that I love so much) and deal/sales/offers, etc. It is the best of both worlds, coupons and makeup.



One person that definitely combines the two is a blogger in particular, NouveauCheap. I have been following for several months now, her name is G and she writes this wonderful blog. It is an amazing blog that features weekly sales, steals and coupons. Her blog is a good way to start saving on beauty products. For instance, every week she posts all the drugstore deals and steals... What a great concept! I know on a firsthand basis, this helped me match up coupons to sales. She has her loyal following of readers that also contribute to the blog with photos and sneak peaks of new products that are hitting the shelves. Her blog is a great way to jump on the money-saving bandwagon. I know it helped me for sure. Her blog is also straight to the point when it comes to sales, giveaways, etc.


In the end, it's all about saving money, which everyone can use nowadays. Be sure to be on the lookout for coupons in magazines, online (like coupondivas.com), and of course, newspapers. It can always help here and there and really add up in the end.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the shout-out, honey. I am so honored!! Wow! You absolutely made my day/week/month with this post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding deals and saving money, I'm always on the hunt for unbelievable deals sometimes that involves coupon clipping!!! I read Nouveau Cheap as well, i'm loving yours and her blog right now! =)

    http://glitzglambudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete