Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[[.M.A.C. Cham Pale Swatches.]]

I just went into the nearest MAC counter in Macys to buy my mother a belated Christmas present and since it was a Macys I would have had to purchase a Macys giftcard... I would rather her go to a real MAC store with people that know what they are talking about. Anyhow, I wanted to look at the new collections that were released a couple days ago... Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours. I switched all four paint pots (Vintage selection, chilled on ice, let me pop and dangerous cuvee), arranged in that order in the pictures. They are all super shimmer and very light. I also swatched the 4 lipgelees. These are insanely shimmer and have wonderful duochromes. I had them written down but I accidently deleted the names, but they were all pale gold colors with different color duochromes. There is one that has a purple duochrome, so beautiful!! I didn't pick up anything because I want to buy some boots! I also switched two of the Stylishly yours lipsticks in neon Orange and something new. Although, I don't own girl about town, I feel like something new is very close. Oh, there is also an upcoming shoe haul post! Well, thats my short post on the MAC collections... Take a look, you will definitely find sometimes you like.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment