Saturday, August 7, 2010

[[.NYX Cosmetics & Wet 'N Wild! AHHHHH!.]]


Holy shrimp!! Today was a good day! I went out just looking around and found a beauty supply store when I was driving around. I wanted to take a look since I had been on a hunt for NYX Cosmetics since like forever! I walked into the store, and lo and behold, a huge NYX display was staring back at me. In that exact moment, in my head, I screamed like Squidward in that one episode where he found the room with all the Krabby Patties, "HOLY SHRIMP!". I actually saw the lipstick/lipgloss display, but I digress... I picked out around 5 lipsticks but realized they all looked alike. I ended up getting 3 lipsticks and 1 lipgloss. The lipsticks/lipgloss were $1.99 each. 1 lipstick I might end up swapping with my friend.After that, I ended up at Kmart. I really wanted to pick up some Wet 'N Wild blush but I just ended up buying their kabuki brush. The one I bought last week ended up being poor quality and sheds faster than a collie. (LOL) At $3.99, how can I lose? I'm happy with my purchase.
The infamous NYX round lipsticks and my first NYX round lipgloss in Natural. I bought Circe (coming up on HG status), Orion and Creon. They are pictured here from right to left. Creon is way too dark for my liking. I will be swapping this.
Here are the swatches. Its the round lipgloss in natural, Creon, Orion and Circe.
And the piece of resistance or piec de resistance in french. RED CHERRY LASHES!!!
I believe they were $1.99 a piece and $2.99 for the bedazzled or colored ones.
I got nubers #42 and #47. I am so excited to get these. Years ago, I found some but at that particular store, inflation hit and now they are $4 a piece at that store.
Well, that's the end of my post! Hope you guys enjoyed!
Oh, and shout out to my new followers! Thanks, I really appreciate you guys taking the time out to read my blog....
Later guys! Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment