Sunday, January 31, 2010

[Snob Reviews: Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion]



So, do you guys remember the post mentioning a package a while ago? Well, the package was concerning the company Skin MD Natural. I was contacted by email and this company was nice enough to send me a full size bottle of the shielding lotion and samples. Here's my take on this product:

This products is very light, but moisturizing. It had a nice texture and feel. When applied to the face, it absorbs very quickly. It has a light fresh scent. I like it because its natural and didn't dry my skin out hours later like other moisturizers. When S. Fl got a little chilly (like 40 degrees), this was my go to lotion. I get very dry during cold snaps, it gets painful. this kept my skin sliky and soft throughout the day. What a lifesaver!
Well thats my review... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment