Saturday, January 2, 2010

[Snob Haulin': Beall's Outlet, Walgreens, Wal-Mart & Rainbow]

I went on a mission the past two days... And the mission was: FOUNDATION. I came to the conclusion that using foundation will make my makeup look more polished. I first went to Beall's Outlet and picked up Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation. I didn't really like the formula and plus it put a white cast on my face in pictures. Next, I went to Walgreens and bought 2 Revlon Colorstay foundations-one liquid and one mineral. I got the liquid in Cappucino and the mineral in Deep. I am very happy with my purchase. Too bad, I didn't go check out the outlets beforehand 0 they had my shed in Studio Fix (oh well). I used the mineral foundation adn its looks perfect. I went to WalMart also and used my giftcard given to me by one of my co-workers and bought a pair of lashes (Salon perfect #21) and N.Y.C. loose face powder in translucent. I love the lashes and the powder works great (for around $3). Then, I hit up Rainbow yesterday. I got an outfit and saw a box of eyeshadow stackers and eye brushes. I picked up the darkest colored stacker and a brush. The stacker was $2.99 and the brush was $.99. The glitter was a perfect addition to my NYE look. Enjoy!




Oh... I wanted to post a pic of my NYE makeup, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment