Sunday, December 27, 2009

[Snob Haulin': Sephora(!) & Old Navy]






Oh man! I went to the mall intending on paying my macys bill and getting late xmas gifts but ended up blowing my whole check! I looked ahead of time online at the stores at Boca Town Center... I knew Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic had sales but only hit up Old navy. I ended up buying my mom a couple tops (as a late christmas present) and getting my self a few things... I got myself a black cardigan and 2 white tops... very nice and @ $2 a piece, even nicer. I went to Sephora to pick a two gifts (one for each of my besties) and something for myself. As I'm standing in line, I see a box and a lady is standing in front of it and I see $10... DING DING DING DING! I was resisting on buying it, but I caved. (I need to up on my insider points too, lol. I;m at 76 points =]) Anyway, I was so excited to use it, but I was running late for work... So, I got home, and I immediately opened the package. It a set of 2 illuminating powders (that are full size, mind you.) The set comes in rose gold and bronze. These retail at $32 each!!! U ain't gota tell me twice! lol... I was about to buy a mineralized skinfinish from M.A.C. but I spent half as much for 2 times the product! These are two beautiful colors that can be used as highlighter or blush... More info is here. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment