Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[My bad...]

I'm sorry I have been neglecting my blog lately... I have been going through some personal issues and I'm slowly trying to resolve them. My job, school and personal things have been piling up and I'm taking everything one day at a time. I will be back to blogging soon. On a lighter note, I started booking makeup jobs. Recently, my friend Steph's lil sister had homecoming and I assigned myself to hair and makeup. Long story short, I did her makeup AND her friend's makeup. YAY!! So my besties older sister has been my walking billboard and her friend wantes to me to do her halloween makeup. YAY! Then, I talked to my co-worker and I mentioned he mother's upcoming wedding. Come to find out, she already mentioned it to her n=mother about my makeup skills. Today, we finally reached a set price!! YAY!!!! I will be sure to take plenty of pics of both the halloween and wedding photos... Anyway, Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment