Monday, August 31, 2009

[Lemon Lime Look]






[[Warning: My camera is ultra crappy but I did what I could...]]
[[EXTRA Warning: Please do not mind my bushy ass eyebrows... im gettin em done by the weekend...]]
So... this is my first EOTD or FOTD... Whatever you wanna call it... I saw Tina Marie Online's blog and saw a really pretty green look and I wanted to recreate it... I wanted to go with yellows, bright greens and dark greens. I used a variety of stuff, from drugstore to m.a.c., so this look is easily achievable...
Products Used:
Face:
Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Moisturizer

Eyes:
L'Oreal H.I.P. Paint in Witty
L.A. Colors Loose Shadow in Sunshine
L.A. Colors Palette in Enchanted
Revlon Soft on the Eyes Palette in Sub-Lime
Prestige eyeshadow in Iguana
M.A.C. pigment in Deep Blue Green
Matte black eyeshadow from 99¢ store
Physicians Formula flat-liner in Ultra Black
N.Y.C. liquid liner in black
N.Y.C. mascara in black

Lips:
Bonne Bell Liquid lipstick [unknown shade]
N.Y.C. lipgloss in clear
Hard Candy Candy coating sparkling lip gloss in
Caramel << great dupe for
M.A.C. dazzleglasses [this one is similar to Utterly posh]

No comments:

Post a Comment