Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[[. Collective Haul.]]


Well, Here it is... My collective haul from the past couple of weeks. I got some stuff coming in the mail, but will review that later. Also, I'm testing out the Jordana eye primer.... Review coming soon! I bought my boyfriend a gift and bath and body works and I got the two free items for myself. I got two body washes in dark kiss and midnight pomegranate. Both amazing fruity and dark (?) scents. And it has an amazing shimmer to it. I can't wait to recieve my package... I have been waiting for approximately a week for it. It will be arriving here on monday. Oh yeah, I got a Wet n Wild palette in Greed when walgreens was having their 50% off sale. Then, there was a dollar off coupon. So I got it for only $1.99. And picked up the neutrogena shipe sheets at big lots for only $.70. What a deal! So, I scoped out the new holiday palettes and they're very pretty... Although, I think i only wany snow sprite (?) Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment